- 3 cups all purpose flour, divided
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Very Ripe Bananas, Slightly Mashed
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil or Canola Oil
- 1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Cups, or Chopped Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 (3 to 3.5 oz) Bar Premium Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray two 9×5″ loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 3/4 cups of flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Fit a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat bananas, peanut butter, sour cream, eggs, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract for approximately 2 minutes or until well blended
- Spoon the flour mixture into the banana mixture and beat on low speed until blended
- Toss the Peanut Butter cups into the remaining 1/4 cup of flour (to help prevent from sinking) and stir into the batter along with the chopped dark chocolate.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.